Fortune 500 Company, founded 1955
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Benefits Specialist position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Future growth into management opportunities are available. Aflac offers high income potential, a stock bonus plan, awards and incentive trips, and strong team support. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. The majority of our Insurance Sales Associate’s come from backgrounds other than sales for example Healthcare Professionals, Medical Sales, Teachers, Coaches, Restaurant Workers, Bar Tenders, Real-estate and many other industries have produced top performers for us across the country.
Here’s How We Support Our Benefit Specialists:
· Brand awareness/advertising campaign
· Associate customer service toll-free numbers
· Professional orientation, training, and certifications
· Professional field marketing materials
· The latest in sales automation technology
Aflac Benefit Specialists Enjoy These Benefits
· Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
· Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
· Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com