Newnan Peachtree Chrysler DJR
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
TOP PAY + BENEFITS! A/C SHOP!
ASE Certified a PLUS!
Apply first online before contacting us! Questions?
Contact Bruce Clendaniel – (678)-854-6770
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM needs experienced Service Technicians/Mechanics now! Our Service Department has a high volume of business, so we are adding to our service team. We have lots of hours of work available! Our Service Tech / Mechanic position offers Top Pay!
At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM we take pride in everything we do. Our staff in all departments are trained to expertly serve our Newnan, Peachtree City, Sharpsburg and all of our Coweta County friends. We strive to keep our customers 100% satisfied.
Service Technician – Job Description:
Candidates for this position must be versatile in skills and tasks performed. You will be working on recalls, general maintenance and diagnostics.
Service Technician – Job Responsibilities:
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Clearly write and communicate needed repairs/maintenance and the parts and time needed to repair
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintain repair and service records
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Service Technician – Requirements:
- Experience required!
- ASE certification a Plus!
- Basic Computer skills required
- Ability to be analytical and multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Must have own tools
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Job Benefits: Our service department enjoys a successful and stable employee base. We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package.
- EXCELLENT salary commensurate with your experience
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Paid college tuition (and books) with our ‘degree at work’ program available after 6 months of full time employment
- Paid holidays
- On-going training and development
- Promotions from within! Excellent Advancement Opportunity!
- Fun team working environment
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR,
and drug screen.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.firstchoicehiring.net/online-application/initialize-oa/N8UcpTq_NCKM9tbnUKfjfzYMf9oTzDmTao0mh25tlX8/1/33523491455/craigslist.com →